vendredi 16 septembre 2011

nouveauté de paprika

" Home sweet home "


disponible chez :


@ Digital-crea


il contient 23 papiers et 116 éléments



les papiers



un album



un alpha



mes pages


----- la première contient le texte d'une carte


que m'a remise m'a fille Sandy.



(google translation)

Life offers so many miracles, large and small, of the miracles that are available to anyone who can recognize them.
They are looking in the right direction and at one time or another,
they will prove ...
Life we can sometimes find the best in the worst sitautions ...
We have to stop to worry, to open his heart and never give up hope.
Life sends us some difficult tests, but I know that you are able to overcome everything, and do not forget that my thoughts are with you.


your daughter who loves you
Sandy


------------------------------


----la deuxième contient le message de ma fille


qu'elle m'a inscrite à l'intérieur de la carte.



(google translation)
Every second I am sending the positive that all is well and give you strength so that you pass through this hard time.
You're a strong woman maman.Jamais since the diagnosis you have given up. every time you get up sleeves and darkens even stronger than ever.
I admire you
I love you and I think highly to you
I will always be there for you
your daughter Sandy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire